Phase 1: Soft Mainnet — 8 Aug
The objectives of Phase 1 are:
- Ensure everything works for production mainnet
- Smooth out the on-boarding process for shareholders and community team
- Give the community an early opportunity to start earning tokens in a mainnet environment.
NAMES OF THE TESTERS
MONDAY DANIEL BAWA
During this phase, the team will be focusing on bringing on shareholders groups and partners. Product-wise, in addition to securing the mainnet, we will be focusing on final testing of the Ethereum Bridge Layer in a simulated live environment. This is an important piece as it opens up TBCT Token to bringing any ERC-20 + ETH itself to TBCT Token and all other blockchain chains.
On August 8, the soft mainnet will be live. Staking will be available for the public from this phase. You will be able to:
- Become a shareholder node in soft mainnet
- Swap TBC to TBCT to participate in staking
- Earn staking rewards in form of BTC, ETH
- Delegate BTC to any shareholder, redelegate and unbound your tokens
- Manage to stake and see reward status through the TBCT Staking Dashboard Build dApp on TBCT Wallet using JS Client Library
- However, during this phase, you will not be able to swap back from TBCT to Kringles. This will only be available at the end of Phase 1.
All shareholders will need to have their TBCT addresses and stake their TBCT. Every 24 hours, BTC, ETH rewards will be distributed to everyone.
Please also note that even though the public is welcome to become a shareholder, the TBCT team will still hold most of the staking power. We will reduce our stake gradually when we see the network runs healthily.